3/18/2011

Have I ever ? from Earthquake & Tsunami Japan


Dedicated to all the people in the world.

英語も度胸、愛嬌、センス!

Have I ever felt so scared in my life?
Have I ever seen such catastrophe near me?
Have I ever been challenged to be so strong?
Have I ever done something wrong to be punished?



Have I ever thought of friends and family so dear?
Have I ever listened to what they were telling me?
Have I ever wondered how they were and what they were for me?
Have I ever loved them and other people and my country so much?


Anger, fear, depression.
Beauty, peace, devastation.

Hope, sorrow, disappointment.
Come and gone, come and gone.


Have I ever been so moved and shaken by so many people ?
Have I ever heard so many "don't give ups" from so many people?
Have I ever said and written so many thanks to so many people?
Have I ever been so touched by the same message from so many people?


Have I ever thanked for what I got?
Have I ever taken things as they were?
Have I ever respected the mother nature?
Have I ever ....?


Life, death, questions.
Light, mist, darkness.
End, start, beginnings.
Come and born, come and born.


by terry s.

1 comment: